Saturday, October 3, 2009

I AM SO CULTURED RIGHT NOW

Why hello!

How good of you to stumble upon this tea-tray of intellectual samplings! Whether you've come by accident or sought me out, please do feel free to help yourself to a small glass of jovial anecdote (though take care not to leave smudges on the crystal). It's a bit young, but sourced from only the best verbal exchanges. Check the apathy at the door, my duckies, for I suspect you'll find extricating yourself from my charms far too daunting a task! (Pretentious chuckle)

In all seriousness, I am in Oxford, I’ve been here for a few days, and I absolutely love it. Due to my trial version of Photoshop Elements expiring prematurely, I’m having a bit of trouble uploading pictures, but I’m doing what I can. Expect a longer post, complete with photos, sometime soon. Until then, enjoy one of my more reserved post-nutella-crepe reaction faces.


Love you all!

-Allison

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOO ADVENTURE STORIES NOW!!!

    Would you like me to get you Mac CS4 suite? I still have secret ins at Pipe Dream. Back door programs and such. Very hushush. Mathew Broderick is involved.

    ReplyDelete